Let me tell you about the real Walter Gause. I have know him since 1988 and he has always been a scammer and lived off others.

He was doing a comedy show last april and invited us to see his act. I hadn't seen him in years but we were on facebook occasionally and was told t that he was writing in hollywood for mohr and chapelle. He told us about a show he was writing and Bentley Evans was producing for the one network. He said our 20 year old daughter would be perfect for it.

He was there when she was born and called her his "god daughter". He said he would guarantee her 4 shows. all he needed was $2800 for pictures and a camera reel and he needed the money immediatley because the show was going to start shooting in a couple weeks. My mother gave him the money and then the excuses started.

Weeks went by with no pictures, no reel and no show. He told us he would give our money back but that never happened either. It was just one more excuse after another, including that he had had a heart attack. We investigated and were told by Bentley that he barely knew Walter and never had any show in the works with him.

He used the money for personal use as he was having financial problems. We have a civil judgment against him and fraud charges pending.

I wouldn't beleive one word he says and anyone in the business would be smart to steer clear of him. He's a theif and a liar.

Comments

Walter Gause scammed me out of $460. He had a show he was putting together.

He presented a treatment and said he had celebrities like Sinbad working with him. He needed money immediately to get the project started on time. After winning my judment in court I have contacted him several times via email asking for my money even if he makes small payments. He says will pay me back.

That was in 2012 I have never seen a penny. He is a thief.

Santa Monica, California, United States #1344154

Chris Johnson who played for the Baltimore Ravens claims Walter Gause of Thousand Oaks, California conned him out of $7,000 after promising to create a show around him and his wife, Mioshi.

Per Courthouse News Service:

In January, Gause talked to Chris and Mioshi about creating a reality show, claiming he had extensive experience and contacts within the television industry, including contacts with Eddie Murphys production company, according to the complaint.

Johnsons says Gause did not ever intend to follow through with the show, and that he misrepresented the extent of his contacts. Gause allegedly told the Johnsons that Murphy Boyz Productions would produce the show, but that company is not affiliated with Eddie Murphy.

The Johnsons wired $7,000 to Gause, who did not develop a script for the show as promised, the lawsuit states. Gause also allegedly agreed to return the money, but has not done so.

This is Walter and i feel bad for them because I haven't heard from these people in years. As far as attacking my wife that is real bush league but I don't expect anything less.

Since my stroke and not being able to defend myself people can write what ever they want and put anything they want on the internet. As always I have to take the high road because I know most people won't. If you want ta talk to me contact my email or go to my facebook. I have no problem talking to anyone but attacking my wife is childish.

I would never attack anyone spouses or children so instead of your immature attacks and your internet bullying deal with me.

to Anonymous Santa Monica, California, United States #1344153

Check all the lawsuits and judgements awarded to the people Walter gause has defrauded out of money.They are not liars.

Only person who is a liar is Walter gause.

He is desperate and will do and say anything for money.DO NOT GIVE HIM MONEY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!

FICTITIOUS BUSINESS NAME STATEMENT File No. 10004543.

The following person (persons) is (are) doing business as: Fictitious Business Name(s) D&W BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, 589 LOTUS AVE., THOUSAND OAKS, CA 91360 VENTURA. DISA GAUSE, 589 LOTUS AVE., THOUSAND OAKS, CA 91360. STATE OF INCORPORATION: N/A. This Business is conducted by: AN INDIVIDUAL.

The registrant commenced to transact business under the fictitious business name or names on listed on 03/18/13. I declare that all information in this statement is true and correct. (A registrant who declares as true information, which he or she knows to be false, is guilty of a crime.) Type or Print Name:. If Registrant is a CORPORATION or LLC, sign below: DISA GAUSE.

This statement was filed with the County Clerk of Ventura County on 04/05/13. Notice—in accordance with subdivision (a) of Section 17920, a fictitious name statement generally expires at the end of five years from the date on which it was filed in the office of the county clerk, except, as provided in subdivision of section 17920, where it expires 40 days after any change in the facts set forth in the statement pursuant to section 17913 other than a change in residence address or registered owner. A new fictitious business name statement must be filed before the expiration. The filing of this statement does not of itself authorize the use in this state of a fictitious business name in violation of the rights of another under Federal, State, or Common Law (see section 14411 ET SEQ., Business and Professions Code).

This statement was filed with the County Clerk of Ventura on the date indicated by the file stamp above.

PUBLISHED IN THE FILLMORE GAZETTE, MAY 2, 9, 16, 23, 2013

***THIS PERSON IS HIS WIFE. D&W business solutions I'm sure stands for Disa and Walter.

Believe me. We have texted, emailed and called Walter more times than I can count to ask him for our money back.

He always says he will pay us back and never does. We won a civil judgement against him and still have not received a dime.

I hope you don't ever have to go thru what we did. Please be careful

Malibu, California, United States #1030002

The person calling everyone liars is Walter. These people are not liars.

He scammed so many ppl out of money. Check the court records. He has been sued in both Ventura and LA county. Anyone reading this, please do not give him money for any "projects".

You will never see your money again. I don't want to see this happen to anymore people.

Wow I can't believe that people still keep these lies going. I feel sorry for Walter because he go mixed up with some crazy people.

I told him not to deal with these people. The only mistake he made was trying to help these creeps

to Anonymous Santa Monica, California, United States #1344150

Only person who is a liar is Walter gause.

I just heard that the people writing these articles are liars. I wanted to work with Walter so I researched these things and I don't know these people but they seem to be jealous people who have nothing better to do but hurt Walters career. I've talked to many high profile people in Hollywood who have said the complete opposite about Walter.

to Anonymous #1423065

You did not research very well then because there are judgments against him in Ventura county and in van nuys court.

Everyone knows this is Walter pretending to be someone else.

Walter, you are a sad little man who is so desperate for money you’ll do anything. You’re a liar, a fake and worst of all, desperate for money.

Please beware of giving him money under ANY circumstances! I have proof of all judgments against him for anyone who needs proof.

Walter is simply a thief and anyone who defends him has moral issues, it's sad that one his kids will search the internet and see these sites and they have to do it type his all he has done to people will jump out at them, I say this is the justice any court hand down, *** shame..... He owes me thousands of dollars that I will never get back!

to Another victim of Walter Gause Thousand Oaks, California, United States #962535

Who ever wrote this is a liar and if they had any morals they would stop with the lies and face Walter Face to face. These type of lies can get you into a situation you can't get out of

to Anonymous Santa Monica, California, United States #1344147

Check all the lawsuits and judgements awarded to the people Walter gause has defrauded out of money. They are not liars.

Only person who is a liar is Walter gause.

He is desperate and will do and say anything for money. DO NOT GIVE HIM MONEY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!

to Another victim of Walter Gause #1028939

It's sad for people who do not know Walter to keep up the lie. You ought to be a shame of your self. Get a life.

to Anonymous Santa Monica, California, United States #1344148

Los Angeles, California, United States #923446

Don't forget Ernest Harris he's also involved with these crooked bastards *** Walter Goss but Robert price he's a disbarred attorney a liar a thief and he did not graduate and or attend USC at all *** fraud sign!!! Brian you know how to get in touch with me if you need to you fat ***!!!!!!

Walter is a scam artist. I have known and worked with him many years.

Watch out. He will take your money and run

to Anonymous Woodland Hills, California, United States #962450

Walter Gause is working for us right now and he is very honest. I know about these issues and all I can say is Walter informed people about the way he works the way the entertainment industry works and he was working with people who are not apart of the industry and things got confusing and people got their feelings hurt.

All I know is with my many years of working with Walter he has be an honest hard working guy that is always willing to work things out with anyone who may have a problem. Now as far as this Perfect Circle Entertainment I can speak about them but after looking them and the Ownership of the company Robert Pryce and Ernest Harris they might be a company you may want to be aware of their antics.

In the end my advice to you is if you have an issue with Walter Gause you should email him and I am sure he would work out your issues.

to Anonymous #1423068

Another post by Walter pretending to be some honest person he is working for. He can’t get work in the industry anymore because he has defrauded everyone.

I feel sorry for anyone that gives him money for “projects” There are no projects because no one will work with crooked Walter.

YOU WILL LOSE YOURE MONEY! If you believe him, you will be sorry.